Sunday, July 9, 2017



http://www.dailycrow.com/

O Jerusalem, and Matters of Solomon

Dear Reader,
As I set out to cover any staggering confluence, my intent is to condense it in a way that is accessible to many. I recognize how foreign this approach to viewing reality can be. The ever increasing Biblical metaphors in current events are so complex that no amount of human intellect or imagination could come close to recreating them. I use repetition in hopes of solidifying concepts and bringing to the forefront relevant information that may have escaped you under the torrent.
This post is not structured in order of importance. Some of the more profound aspects are embedded further along where their gravity is dependent on the preceding foundation. This is more of an ebook than blog post. We simply cannot do justice to any of the matters covered within apart from expanding our purview. If traffic was our aim this would be broken into 10 posts. The only concern we have is that you understand this information. Many of you are well aware that the way of the internet is to over promise, under deliver and maximize clicks for ad revenue. Our aim is the opposite, perhaps equally as exhausting but more akin to a good workout versus incessant mosquito bites.


My role is to connect the pieces and lay them before you in the clearest way I can. Your job is to overcome the noise that is competing for your attention. Have you ever wondered why we don’t have ads? You don’t need any more obstacles in wrestling with information that is difficult enough. We will be pulling a lot of information from previous posts, strict attention to detail will serve you well. To exclude them would disqualify new readers and assumes a level of retention none of us possess. If you are anything like me you simply cannot recall a large portion of what we have covered before. I will reread a post a few days after publishing realizing I had already forgotten many significant facts. It is impossible to keep all this information sorted out.
Resist the innate propensity to compartmentalize. Don’t cling to ideology or attempt to pigeon hole one thing or another as good or bad. The world we inhabit is far more complex than the divide and conquer narrative would have you believe. Perhaps nobody embodied complexity more than Solomon. He loved God and was loved by God yet is seen by many believers as a type of Antichrist. Types and shadows shed much light on the human dynamic, man’s free will in light of a sovereign God.
I’ve always been up front as to where I stand on Trump. I like him, I do not view him as a savior nor do I care about his shortcomings. Like everyone he has moments of nobility mixed with moments of degeneracy. There is no agenda here apart from sharing fingerprints of God’s glory revealed to me. Trump just happens to be a prophetic buffet who makes me laugh more than anyone on this planet. My opinions about his nature and policy have zero significance in light of why he is in office and his appointed role to usher in the final act. I wish more people would distance themselves from their affection or disdain of the man. He is playing his part and even he is not fully aware of what that is.

TIME – The End is near, deal with it! The TIME of the end and Trump is leading us closer to the last trump.
This post will have chapter numbers so you can resume where you left off more easily. I am personally blown away with certain elements contained within and I believe you will be as well. May the One who formed you in your mother’s womb and appointed your sliver history to be at the epoch of the age grant you wisdom and knowledge as you seek out His mysteries. I hope this blesses you in the same way many of you have blessed me.
Read More

Emmanuel And The Fullness of the Gentiles

Bind up the testimony; seal the teaching among my disciples.  I will wait for the Lord, who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob, and I will hope in him. Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are signs and portents in Israel from the Lord of hosts, who dwells on Mount Zion. Isaiah 8:16-18
The stage is being set, the stars are aligning, all creation groans and a great transition fast approaches. Pay attention to what is right in front of you. I assure you it runs deeper than you might think.
World leaders have emerged as a sign of the times. 33 days after Trump wins the election, 3 men would take office in a span of 153 days as a prophetic billboard. The fullness of the Gentiles (Gentilioni) and the last trump (Trump) are synonymous with the close of the age. Rising from relative obscurity the man named Emmanuel, “God with us”, becomes the youngest ruler of France since Napoleon.
http://www.dailycrow.com/
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment